Ursulinenklooster

Ursulinenklooster
Steegstraat 3
6041 EA
ROERMOND

Places of interest

The former Ursulinenklooster is a rectangle bricky building in the style of the Maasland, with quarry windowframes of which some of the original cross windowframesm are conserved.
The cloister was found in 1646. On the 17th of February 1797 the Ursulinen were banished by the French. Restoration and rebuilding of the current office building occured in 1980.


0

Nearby

The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.

 
0,33km
Restaurant
 
0,38km
Restaurant
 
0,47km
Restaurant
 
0,47km
Restaurant
 
0,48km
Cycle route
 
0,49km
Restaurant
 
0,49km
Restaurant
 
0,49km
Cycle route
 
0,50km
Restaurant
 
0,50km
Cycle route
 
 
0,50km
Cycle route
 
0,50km
Cycle route
 
0,50km
Walking/hiking routes
 
0,50km
Cycle route
 
 
 
 
 
0,50km
Walking/hiking routes
 
0,52km
Restaurant
 
0,52km
Restaurant
 
0,52km
Lunchroom
 
0,56km
Lunchroom
 
0,57km
Restaurant
 
0,58km
Restaurant
 
0,58km
Café or pub
 
0,59km
Restaurant
 
0,60km
Lunchroom
 
0,63km
Restaurant
 
0,70km
Lunchroom
 
0,72km
Restaurant
 
0,74km
Restaurant
 
1,08km
Restaurant
 
1,20km
Restaurant
 
1,88km
Restaurant
 
1,94km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
2,30km
Lunchroom
 
2,86km
Restaurant
 
2,98km
Restaurant